Hello everyone.
Yesterday I flew from Barcelona to Amsterdam because I want to spend some a
fantastic holidays. In this postcard I explain you my planning in Amsterdam.
Well, today I am going to the hotel to leave my luggage, then I
am going to visit some friends. We are going eat and talk for a while. When I was finish,
I am going to hotel to sleep. Next day I am going to have breakfast in one
coffeshop. In the afternoon I’m going to visit the square of museums, but I am not going to visit all the museums. This place is very beautiful. The last day I’m going to
red neighborhood but I go with more friends because she is a dangerous place.
This day afternoon come back to Barcelona and I going to
visit you. I hope to have fun and enjoy much. See you around. Kisses.
Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada